The penetration test is performed in accordance with ISO 27001 recommendations.
The purpose of a penetration test is to simulate a cyber attack, attempt to penetrate a company's systems. The test made in the context of both an external attacker and a company employee who has limited access to the company's infrastructure.
The Penetration test is performed by the OptiCom qualified Certified Ethical Hacker specialist.
Confidentiality is maintained throughout the service process.
• Analysis of information and preparation for an attack
• Analysis of results and preparation of reports
• Recommendations on the prevention of vulnerabilities.
• Checking the security situation of the company's IT infrastructure
• Identification of vulnerabilities and possible attack directions
• List of infrastructure vulnerabilities and recommendations how to prevent them.